Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato
1 cup of chilled Eight O’Clock Barista Blends Mocha Macchiato
⅓ cup of Vanilla Coconut Milk
⅔ cup of Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer
Few drops Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
1. Brew your coffee and then place in freezer to chill while making remaining drink.
2. Fill a tall glass 3/4th with ice. Add coconut milk, creamer and vanilla extract. Stir.
3. Slowly pour chilled coffee on top.
4. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
5. Grab your marker and cup, now you’re a certified barista!