Caffé Americano Vanilla Delight
1 cup of Eight O’Clock Barista Blends Caffé Americano.
½ Vanilla Bean.
⅓ cup Milk (alternatives Soy Milk, Almond Milk and Non-dairy Creamer).
1 tbsp Brown Sugar.
1. Brew 1 cup of Eight O’Clock Barista Blends Caffé Americano coffee.
2. Slice the 1/2 vanilla bean lengthwise. Place the vanilla bean, milk and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil - stirring occasionally. Remove from heat as soon as it starts boiling. Set aside and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Using an immersion blender, bend the milk mixture until frothy - about 20 seconds. Alternatively, you can place the milk mixture in a standard blender and blend on high until foamy.
4. Pour the Caffe Americano blend into a serving cup. Top with the vanilla-infused milk.
5. Dash of nutmeg.
6. Grab your marker and cup, now you’re a certified barista!